Rolf Benz is one of the best known manufacturers and marketers of premium upholstered furniture in Europe. The company was founded in 1964 in Nagold, Germany and is nowadays active in more than 50 markets worldwide.
WHAT DOES ROLF BENZ STAND FOR?
- An extreme highly successful and well-known brand enjoying very high levels of appreciation
- Very high competence and expertise in the systematic programs range: sofas and chairs.
- The highest quality with the “Made in Germany – made by Rolf Benz” cachet
- Great design expertise, sustainable, long-lasting design. Several awards of the designs from leading German and European designers with prizes as red dot award: product design
- Project related individualization
WHAT IS THE KEY EXPERTISE OF ROLF BENZ?
Rolf Benz’s key expertise lies in upholstered furniture.
The product assortment encompasses a broad spectrum of highly comfortable, upholstered seating and relaxing options including tables and occasional tables
WHERE DOES ROLF BENZ PRODUCE?
Rolf Benz’s in-house production is situated in Mötzingen, Germany, a small town located in the direct vicinity of the company’s international headquarters and showroom in Nagold.
Traditional craftsmanship and the latest technology are perfectly combined in the production process.
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS ROLF BENZ PARTICULARLY WELL SUITED TO?
- Lobby furnishings
- Conference rooms, managing directors’ offices
- Hotel furnishings
- Shop furnishings
Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG · Haiterbacher Str. 104 · D-72202 Nagold
Tel. +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-113 · Fax +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-80113
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.rolf-benz.com/contract