Our history begins in the school world in 1896 and today, in a whole new time, we are still here. Our knowledge is in the school's walls and in its furniture, deep into the wood's veins and the steel alloys.
Over the years they have gained a patina of life and learning, but the fines and structure remain.
Our production takes place locally and shortens the path between raw material and finished product. In addition, it provides a close proximity to our end users and to the school environments where our furniture is located. After over a hundred years, we are confident in the school bench but we do not lean back, we drive development towards the future, through new products and advice.